- Lot: 1.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Views: 894 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $207,750
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Bar, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00007700
- Zillow Home ID: 58104766
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $114-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06279 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Willington as a whole. Among 06279 homes, this home is valued 8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06279, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% greater than in Willington, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06279 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06279 home values.
|287 River Rd Willington, CT||$181K||3||2||1,782|
|284 River Rd Willington, CT||$178K||3||1||1,383|
|297 River Rd Willington, CT||$299K||9||3||3,485|
|276 River Rd Willington, CT||$199K||3||2.5||1,607|
|35 Adamec Rd Willington, CT||$257K||3||2||2,690|
|272 River Rd Willington, CT||$151K||3||1||1,200|
|268 River Rd Willington, CT||$180K||3||1||1,531|
|262 River Rd Willington, CT||$176K||3||1||1,194|
|315 River Rd Willington, CT||$219K||--||--||--|
|42 Adamec Rd Willington, CT||$195K||3||2||2,016|
|317 River Rd Willington, CT||$266K||3||1.5||1,670|
|265 River Rd Willington, CT||$241K||3||2.5||2,066|
|17 Adamec Rd Willington, CT||$517K||4||3||4,464|
|258 River Rd Willington, CT||$172K||2||1||1,008|
|255 River Rd Willington, CT||$261K||3||2.5||2,324|
|29 Adamec Rd Willington, CT||$348K||3||2.5||2,619|
|256 River Rd Willington, CT||$179K||3||1||1,144|
|19 Adamec Rd Willington, CT||$178K||4||1.5||1,536|
|252 River Rd Willington, CT||$215K||3||2||1,506|
|251 River Rd Willington, CT||$385K||2||3||2,980|
Nearby Schools in Willington
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-125.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!