290 Sheldon Ave, Columbus, OH 432073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 010033177
- Zillow Home ID: 33844572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 290 Sheldon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merion Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% lower than in Columbus, and 18.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Merion Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
- 294 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$134K311,214
- 284 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$158K321,400
- 278 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$128K21984
- 300 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$142K311,536
- 274 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$141K311,328
- 289 E Moler St Columbus, OH$149K421,386
- 293 E Moler St Columbus, OH$133K21.51,104
- 285 E Moler St Columbus, OH$154K221,192
- 297 E Moler St Columbus, OH$144K41.51,760
- 287 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$146K321,680
- 279-281 E Moler St Columbus, OH$177K622,340
- 293 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$128K211,087
- 301 E Moler St Columbus, OH$134K311,210
- 281 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$137K311,366
- 270 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$116K21984
- 299 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$139K421,472
- 275-277 E Moler St Columbus, OH$153K311,040
- 277 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$135K221,039
- 310 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$124K311,156
- 273 Sheldon Ave Columbus, OH$132K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.