- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2900 Florida Ave, Charlotte, NC 282052 beds, 1 bath, 738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $118,500
- Price/sqft: $161
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 738 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09501528
- Zillow Home ID: 6194478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2900 Florida Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Country Club Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% lower than in Charlotte, and 12.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Country Club Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club Heights home values.
- 2904 Florida Ave Charlotte, NC$142K21798
- 2838 Florida Ave Charlotte, NC$148K21757
- 2908 Florida Ave Charlotte, NC$198K321,150
- 2834 Florida Ave Charlotte, NC$142K21712
- 1719 Division St Charlotte, NC$235K21--
- 2905 Florida Ave Charlotte, NC$124K21796
- 2901 Florida Ave Charlotte, NC$156K311,201
- 1700 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$227K21.51,304
- 2909 Florida Ave Charlotte, NC$134K21872
- 2830 Florida Ave Charlotte, NC$141K21792
- 1702 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$228K211,604
- 2903 Simpson Dr Charlotte, NC--24--9,184
- 1708 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$169K21.51,335
- 2841 Florida Ave Charlotte, NC$258K54666
- 2817 Fort St Charlotte, NC$441K33.53,786
- 1624 Matheson Ave Charlotte, NC$166K22940
- 2813 Fort St Charlotte, NC$431K43.52,878
- 2821 Fort St Charlotte, NC$428K432,876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!