- Built in 1964
- 215 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,198 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $149
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: May 2007 for $121,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- MLS #: 08760512
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Kitchen Type \ Galley, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Parking \ Unassigned, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Pet Information \ No Pets, Parking Type \ Space\s, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Basement \ None, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Exposure \ E (East), Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Management \ Self-Management, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None, Age \ 51-60 Years, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Ownership \ N\A, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 108
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Parcel #: 0811413023
- Zillow Home ID: 4530411
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $59-105K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60515 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% decrease for Downers Grove as a whole. Among 60515 homes, this home is 58.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60515, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% higher than in Downers Grove, and 400% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60515 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60515 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (124)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2900 Maple Ave|
Nearby Schools in Downers Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!