- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 530 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,250 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 564492
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Appliances \ Cooktop-Gas, Appliances \ Dbl Oven, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer HU, Appliances \ Washer HU, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Evaporative, Exterior Features \ Patio Covered, Exterior Features \ Walled Backyard, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, Finance Considered \ FHA, Finance Considered \ VA, Fireplaces Y/N \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Garage \ Dbl Attached, Heating \ Central Forced Air, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Interior Features \ 2+ Living Areas, Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Interior Features \ Den, Interior Features \ Dining Rm, Land Use \ Subdivided, Landscape \ Lawn Grass, Landscape \ SW Gravel Lndscp, Laundry Room Location \ Garage, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ View Lot, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Property Type (Xprop) \ Residential, Property Type \ RS, Residential Property Class \ Detached, Roof \ Pitched, Special Notes \ Flood Plain, Street Type \ Avenue, Style \ 1 Story, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Water And Sewer \ Sewer-City, Windows And Treatments \ Shutters, Zoning \ R4
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,818 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: S80499903807300
- Zillow Home ID: 27483800
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts El Paso home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for El Paso Metro as a whole. Among El Paso homes, this home is 41% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In El Paso, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% higher than in El Paso Metro, and 16.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
|2908 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX||$141K||3||2||1,890|
|2901 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$137K||--||2||1,888|
|2905 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$154K||3||2||2,174|
|2912 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX||$171K||--||3||2,430|
|2915 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$134K||--||3||1,743|
|2820 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX||$152K||3||1.75||2,112|
|2829 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$165K||3||3||2,285|
|2928 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX||$153K||3||3||2,053|
|2921 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$225K||4||3||3,144|
|2814 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX||$155K||--||2||2,096|
|2830 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$283K||12||4||4,146|
|2817 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$166K||4||3||2,298|
|2930 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX||$162K||--||3||2,220|
|2929 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$168K||3||3||2,386|
|2806 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX||$184K||5||3||2,621|
|2816 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$147K||--||2||1,966|
|2809 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$166K||--||2||2,349|
|2831 Taylor Ave El Paso, TX||$124K||3||2||1,614|
|2821 Taylor Ave El Paso, TX||$131K||--||2||1,791|
|2808 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX||$158K||--||3||2,156|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.