2900 Pierce Ave, El Paso, TX 799303 beds, 2 baths, 1,818 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 261 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 545592
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,818 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: S80499903807300
- Zillow Home ID: 27483800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2900 Pierce Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In El Paso, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.2% greater than in El Paso Metro, and 6.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
- 2908 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX$136K321,890
- Alley TX--------
- 2901 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX$123K--21,888
- 2820 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX$123K31.751,753
- 2905 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX$142K322,174
- 2912 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX$187K--32,430
- 2915 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX$127K--31,743
- 2820 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX$142K31.752,112
- 2829 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX$174K332,285
- 2928 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX$151K332,053
- 2921 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX$267K433,144
- 2814 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX$162K--22,096
- 2830 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX$280K1244,146
- 2817 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX$182K432,298
- 2930 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX$168K--32,220
- 2929 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX$182K332,386
- 2806 Pierce Ave El Paso, TX$203K532,621
- 2816 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX$137K--21,966
- 2809 Fillmore Ave El Paso, TX$161K--22,349
- 2831 Taylor Ave El Paso, TX$118K321,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292