2900 Vista Del Rey NE UNIT 20A, Albuquerque, NM 871122 beds, 2 baths, 1,067 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Last sold: Jan 2007
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,067 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 102305924047221720AA
- Zillow Home ID: 67910292
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2900 Vista Del Rey Ne UNIT 20A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cibola Addition market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% higher than in Albuquerque, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cibola Addition home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albuquerque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cibola Addition home values.
- Unit 29A$155K221,163
- Unit 30A$142K------
- Unit 30B$144K------
- Unit 30C$147K------
- Unit 30D$155K------
- Unit 33C$144K------
- Unit 34A$168K221,163
- Unit 35B$147K32.5--
- Unit 25C$143K------
- Unit 26A$141K------
- Unit 25A$155K------
- Unit 28B$143K------
- Unit 28D$165K--21,226
- Unit 22C$145K------
- Unit 23B$147K------
- Unit 24B$147K------
- Unit 17B$134K32.51,299
- Unit 11B$149K------
- Unit 12B$143K331,294
- Unit 19A$146K------
Nearby Schools in Albuquerque
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292