- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2901 162nd St, Lake City, FL 320243 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6.28 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $63,001
- Price/sqft: $50
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 3 spaces, 754 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1004S15E00798000001
- Zillow Home ID: 87672338
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2901 162nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.1% less than in Lake City, and 71.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32024 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2915 162nd St Lake City, FL$117K--22,160
- 2791 162nd St Lake City, FL$67K--21,296
- 16244 31st Rd Wellborn, FL$62K--2924
- 2936 County Road 252 Lake City, FL$49K--1800
- 2758 County Road 252 Lake City, FL$235K--22,078
- 2939 162nd St Lake City, FL$431K322,030
- 16239 31st Rd Wellborn, FL$160K--22,369
- 2996 County Road 252 Wellborn, FL$63K--1800
- 16057 31st Rd Wellborn, FL$43K--21,456
- 15873 29th Rd Lake City, FL$60K--1.51,152
- 16037 31st Rd Wellborn, FL$50K--21,196
- 16224 31st Dr Wellborn, FL$80K321,607
- 16096 31st Dr Wellborn, FL$67K321,120
- 16096 31st Dr Wellborn, FL$223K32--
- 16009 31st Rd Wellborn, FL$30K--2960
- 2933 County Road 252 Wellborn, FL$66K--21,152
- 2726 County Road 252 Lake City, FL$63K--11,342
- 2989 County Road 252 Wellborn, FL$132K--22,128
- 16432 31st Rd Wellborn, FL$62K--21,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!