- Lot: 9,191 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 3,234 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $189,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Gas Cooktop, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ 8 ft + pour, Basement Description \ Bathroom in LL, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Center Island, Lot Description \ Chain Link Fence, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Family Room, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Description \ Renovated, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,505 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 6001C49970000980000000
- Zillow Home ID: 59949615
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 63301 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Saint Charles as a whole. Among 63301 homes, this home is valued 16.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% greater than in Saint Charles, and 35.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Charles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63301 home values.
|2813 Cherokee Ln Saint Charles, MO||$161K||3||2||1,398|
|2905 Cherokee Ln Saint Charles, MO||$172K||3||2||1,730|
|3001 Cherokee Ln Saint Charles, MO||$157K||3||2||1,372|
|3005 Cherokee Ln Saint Charles, MO||$162K||3||2||1,444|
|2900 Westminister Dr Saint Charles, MO||$156K||3||2||1,410|
|2811 Cherokee Ln Saint Charles, MO||$158K||3||1.5||1,398|
|2909 Cherokee Ln Saint Charles, MO||$179K||3||1.5||2,008|
|2908 Westminister Dr Saint Charles, MO||$162K||3||1||1,592|
|2816 Westminister Dr Saint Charles, MO||$144K||3||2.5||1,288|
|1 Du Sable Ct Saint Charles, MO||$161K||3||2||1,378|
|3012 Westminister Dr Saint Charles, MO||$150K||3||2.5||1,284|
|8 Du Sable Ct Saint Charles, MO||$161K||3||2||1,398|
|2812 Westminister Dr Saint Charles, MO||$149K||3||2||1,184|
|3025 Westminister Dr Saint Charles, MO||$156K||2||1.5||1,344|
|2808 Cherokee Ln Saint Charles, MO||$172K||4||2||1,610|
|2 Du Sable Ct Saint Charles, MO||$163K||3||2||1,456|
|3016 Cherokee Ln Saint Charles, MO||$178K||4||2.5||1,692|
|3005 Westminister Dr Saint Charles, MO||$162K||3||2||1,480|
|7 Du Sable Ct Saint Charles, MO||$165K||3||2||1,464|
|1 Larkspur Ct Saint Charles, MO||$189K||4||2.5||2,108|
Nearby Schools in Saint Charles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!