2901 Mayon Dr, Chesapeake, VA 233253 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,968 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $161,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Patio, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0121002002530
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 61372398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2901 Mayon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Indian River market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Chesapeake, and 97% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indian River home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesapeake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indian River home values.
- 2903 Mayon Dr Chesapeake, VA$113K321,090
- 507 Mooney Rd Chesapeake, VA$148K31950
- 2902 Mattox Dr Chesapeake, VA$100K31999
- 505 Mooney Rd Chesapeake, VA$126K31950
- 2904 Mattox Dr Chesapeake, VA$98K31950
- 2900 Mattox Dr Chesapeake, VA$106K311,000
- 2905 Mayon Dr Chesapeake, VA$123K31950
- 2902 Mayon Dr Chesapeake, VA$123K31950
- 2904 Mayon Dr Chesapeake, VA$103K31985
- 2900 Mayon Dr Chesapeake, VA$102K31950
- 2906 Mattox Dr Chesapeake, VA$136K31950
- 2906 Mayon Dr Chesapeake, VA$185K31.51,682
- 2907 Mayon Dr Chesapeake, VA$116K31950
- 601 Mooney Rd Chesapeake, VA$101K31875
- 503 Mooney Rd Chesapeake, VA$169K311,275
- 2901 Mattox Dr Chesapeake, VA$130K31950
- 2908 Mattox Dr Chesapeake, VA$165K311,290
- 2908 Mayon Dr Chesapeake, VA$152K31950
- 2903 Scotia Dr Chesapeake, VA$173K411,512
- 2905 Scotia Dr Chesapeake, VA$215K422,578
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!