2901 Q St NWAPT 4, Washington, DC 20007
Sold on 7/21/11: $794,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,000 sq ft
- Lot:489 sqft
- Year Built:1943
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $794,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID431347
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow885
- Neighborhood NameGeorgetown
- Parcel #1283 2017
- Room Count3
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$744,650||$611K – $834K||+$27,095||$744||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,280/mo||$1.8K – $3.9K/mo||+$17||$3.28||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Georgetown home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Georgetown homes, this home is valued 29.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Georgetown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.8% less than in Washington, and 93.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
Neighborhood for 2901 Q St Nw APT 4
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hyde-Addison Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Hardy Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Wilson High (assigned) 9-12 2.8 mi
- School Without Walls At Francis-Stevens... PK-8 0.4 mi
- Holy Trinity School PK-8 0.8 mi
- Duke Ellington School of the Arts 9-12 0.8 mi
- Georgetown Visitation Preparatory Schoo... 9-12 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005