- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2901 Strongs Dr, Venice, CA 902912 beds, 2 baths, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,849 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $442
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 4227018001
- Zillow Home ID: 20444262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2901 Strongs Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 2905 1/2 Strongs Dr Venice, CA$2.05M442,570
- 2920 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$1.21M21--
- 2924 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$1.2M21--
- 2916 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$1.24M------
- 2908 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$1.75M322,112
- 2818 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$1.46M22968
- 2914 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$2.57M653,576
- 2816 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$1.15M11704
- 40 29th Ave Venice, CA$783K22900
- 2916 1/2 Pacific Ave # 16 Venice, CA$2.01M552,016
- 2814 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$1.68M221,323
- 2824 Strongs Dr Venice, CA$1.77M222,326
- 2900 Strongs Dr Venice, CA$1.89M331,898
- 2820 Strongs Dr Venice, CA$1.72M231,528
- 2904 Strongs Dr Venice, CA$1.45M21874
- 2918 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$1.83M231,460
- 2810 Pacific Ave Venice, CA$2.48M653,520
- 38 29th Ave Venice, CA$2.15M432,324
- 2816 Strongs Dr Venice, CA$1.76M431,932
- 41 29th Ave Venice, CA$2.04M453,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!