2902 Evans St, Greenville, NC 278342 beds, 1 bath, 1,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 359 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $76,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 110963
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 340 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,131 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 017716
- Zillow Home ID: 51426064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2902 Evans Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27834 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.1% lower than in Greenville, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 2904 Evans St Greenville, NC$90K31.51,344
- 101 Poplar Dr Greenville, NC$89K311,480
- 103 Poplar Dr Greenville, NC$141K321,945
- 303 Lindell Rd Greenville, NC$109K311,243
- 2906 Evans St Greenville, NC$89K321,500
- 305 Lindell Rd Greenville, NC$103K311,189
- 2812 Evans St Greenville, NC$112K221,773
- 309 Lindell Rd Greenville, NC$110K311,293
- 2908 Evans St Greenville, NC$115K31.51,679
- 307 Lindell Rd Greenville, NC$121K311,552
- 102 Poplar Dr Greenville, NC$124K321,463
- 201 Poplar Dr Greenville, NC$160K422,394
- 2810 Evans St Greenville, NC$132K321,880
- 302 Lindell Rd Greenville, NC$112K311,242
- 304 Lindell Rd Greenville, NC$129K311,546
- 223 Pineview Dr Greenville, NC$215K322,622
- 2910 Evans St Greenville, NC$108K321,770
- 312 Lindell Rd Greenville, NC$104K311,120
- 314 Lindell Rd Greenville, NC$139K511,734
- 316 Lindell Rd Greenville, NC$107K311,173
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292