- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2902 Franklin Blvd, Cleveland, OH 441135 beds, 3 baths, 3,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,796 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $254,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,184 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 00327037
- Zillow Home ID: 33329884
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2902 Franklin Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ohio City - West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% less than in Cleveland, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ohio City - West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ohio City - West Side home values.
- 1570 W 29th St Cleveland, OH--521,980
- 2908 Franklin Blvd Cleveland, OH$179K522,964
- 1562 W 29th St Cleveland, OH$86K221,400
- 2910 Franklin Blvd Cleveland, OH$266K433,566
- 1554 W 29th St Cleveland, OH$93K221,844
- 1567 W 29th St APT 2 Cleveland, OH$101K31--
- 3006 Franklin Blvd Cleveland, OH$121K3--5,004
- 2830 Franklin Blvd Cleveland, OH$331K53.54,212
- 3099 Vine Ct Cleveland, OH$163K538,000
- 2901 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$184K623,792
- 3014 Franklin Blvd Cleveland, OH$181K833,424
- 2826 Franklin Blvd Cleveland, OH$192K54.55,282
- 3007 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$161KStudio--30,000
- 3104 Franklin Blvd Cleveland, OH--643,300
- 3037 Circle Ct Cleveland, OH$205K321,804
- 3101 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$120K444,500
- 3033 Circle Ct Cleveland, OH$185K221,690
- 3101 Clinton Ave Cleveland, OH$194K444,500
- 3028 Henry Speeth Ct Cleveland, OH$189K22.51,710
- Vine Ct Cleveland, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.