- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 205 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,448 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $33,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: 274797
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Kit/Fam Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick, ExteriorFeatures \ Dbl/Trpl Pane Windows, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Deck, Fireplaces \ 0, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Laminate, FloorCoverings \ Tile, Foundation Type \ Slab, GarageAndCarport \ Rear Entry, Garages \ 0, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y/N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Into LivRm, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, LandDescription \ Corner Lot, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Metal, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA/VA, TermsOfSale \ Rural Development, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Water-City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Parcel #: 0105-00-074-006-0-006-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86114210
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $71-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2905 N A St Mcalester, OK||$94K||4||2||1,421|
|2901 N A St Mcalester, OK||$76K||3||1.5||1,124|
|2831 N A St Mcalester, OK||$79K||3||1||1,344|
|2803 N B St Mcalester, OK||$108K||3||1.5||1,995|
|2907 N A St Mcalester, OK||$131K||3||1||1,730|
|2905 N A St Mcalester, OK||$90K||4||2||1,356|
|2756 N B St Mcalester, OK||$80K||4||1||1,298|
|3001 N B St Mcalester, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2836 N A St Mcalester, OK||$58K||3||2||1,118|
|3002 N B St Mcalester, OK||$116K||3||2||1,290|
|207 W Walker Ave Mcalester, OK||--||--||--||--|
|2828 N A St Mcalester, OK||$45K||3||1||1,034|
|2822 N Spruce St Mcalester, OK||$79K||3||2||1,268|
|3003 N A St Mcalester, OK||$106K||3||2||1,204|
|2826 N A St Mcalester, OK||$49K||3||1.5||1,560|
|3004 N B St Mcalester, OK||$118K||3||2||1,554|
|3005 N A St Mcalester, OK||$123K||3||2||1,320|
|3020 N B St Mcalester, OK||$116K||3||1||1,595|
|2910 N A St Mcalester, OK||$133K||3||1||1,691|
|313-317 W Ansley Ave Mcalester, OK||$96K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in McAlester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!