2902 W Eaton St, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $1,279,000
- Price/sqft: $285
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 690 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, 6 spaces, 810 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Water
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,480 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2021200740
- Zillow Home ID: 48774176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2902 W Eaton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2906 W Eaton St Seattle, WA$1.08M43.253,140
- 1563 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$636K212,160
- 1567 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.15M32.53,030
- 2910 W Eaton St Seattle, WA$1.29M53.754,330
- 2818 W Eaton St Seattle, WA$880K31.752,270
- 2901 W Eaton St Seattle, WA$977K532,310
- 2911 W Garfield St Seattle, WA$830K31.52,330
- 2907 W Eaton St Seattle, WA$1.35M33.53,570
- 1560 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.35M53.253,592
- 2915 W Eaton St Seattle, WA$1.02M32.52,780
- 2916 W Eaton St Seattle, WA$762K52.52,700
- 1566 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$685K31.751,760
- 2915 W Garfield St Seattle, WA$613K211,430
- 2814 W Eaton St Seattle, WA$1.16M53.752,610
- 2819 W Eaton St Seattle, WA$758K21.52,200
- 2902 W Garfield St Seattle, WA$1.29M31.51,950
- 1408 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$1.07M423,130
- 1400 Magnolia Blvd W Seattle, WA$1.08M32.52,770
- 1510 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$917K32.252,820
- 2917 W Eaton St Seattle, WA$1.34M43.253,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!