- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2902 W Marlin Ave, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 2 baths, 1,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $145,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 378 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,573 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1343230000
- Zillow Home ID: 45067501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2902 W Marlin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballast Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Tampa, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 2900 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$223K331,814
- 2904 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$259K421,836
- 5005 S Quincy St Tampa, FL$558K32.52,934
- 2908 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$236K321,924
- 2903 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$209K321,368
- 5007 S Quincy St Tampa, FL$265K321,716
- 2901 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$175K311,623
- 2905 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$233K321,576
- 2910 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$233K421,795
- 2814 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$284K221,490
- 2907 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$233K221,880
- 2905 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$258K321,672
- 2815 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$213K421,751
- 4909 S Quincy St Tampa, FL$196K321,620
- 2903 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$222K321,710
- 2907 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$240K321,704
- 2901 W Price Ave Tampa, FL$198K211,245
- 2912 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$261K321,681
- 2909 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$307K421,968
- 2817 W Price Ave Tampa, FL--21858
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!