- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2903 Grayland Ave, Richmond, VA 232212 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,202 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $178,500
- Price/sqft: $131
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 128 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: W0001279013
- Zillow Home ID: 12549974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2903 Grayland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carytown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carytown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carytown home values.
- 2905 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$185K--11,232
- 2901 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$174K211,232
- 2907 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$205K221,152
- 2909 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$221K211,312
- 2911 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$209K--11,152
- 2913 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$183K311,152
- 306 S Colonial Ave APT B Richmond, VA$177K211,000
- 306 S Colonial Ave Richmond, VA$280KStudio22,032
- 308 S Colonial Ave Richmond, VA$310K322,280
- 308 S Colonial Ave # B Richmond, VA$196K21.51,150
- 310 S Colonial Ave Richmond, VA$321K--1.52,068
- 300 S Colonial Ave Richmond, VA$246K222,000
- 2906 Idlewood Ave Richmond, VA$166K--21,128
- 2915 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$207K311,360
- 314 S Colonial Ave APT 1 Richmond, VA$170K21900
- 314 S Colonial Ave APT 5 Richmond, VA$177K21900
- 314 S Colonial Ave APT 3 Richmond, VA$170K21900
- 314 S Colonial Ave APT 2 Richmond, VA$194K21900
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.