- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2903 Jones Ave, Nashville, TN 372073 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2007 for $64,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 188
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 06012013800
- Zillow Home ID: 41073923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2903 Jones Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37207 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 60.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.6% higher than in Nashville, and 97% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37207 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37207 home values.
- 2905 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$86K321,696
- 2901 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$118K31.51,470
- 2906 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$83K321,456
- 2823 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$122K4--828
- 2907 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$73K211,081
- 2829 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$81K4--1,705
- 218 Hart Ln Nashville, TN$119K421,360
- 2902 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$150K412,000
- 2821 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$119K522,183
- 210 Hart Ln Nashville, TN--------
- 206 Hart Ln Nashville, TN--------
- 2909 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$115K321,579
- 2900 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$61K311,171
- 202 Hart Ln Nashville, TN$107K311,384
- 235 Capitol View Dr Nashville, TN$97K21928
- 200 Hart Ln Nashville, TN$83K21768
- 2819 Jones Ave Nashville, TN$159K41.51,503
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!