2903 Mount Holly St, Baltimore, MD 21216Studio, 2 baths, 2,232 sqft
- Lot: 7,300 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2848 013
- Zillow Home ID: 36499276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2903 Mount Holly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windsor Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Baltimore, and 130.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Windsor Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Hills home values.
- 2905 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$118K421,848
- 2901 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$149KStudio--2,142
- 2907 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$178K421,890
- Woodhaven Ave Baltimore, MD$112K--11,506
- Woodhaven Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--11,631
- Woodhaven Ave Baltimore, MD$92K--11,208
- Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$204K--22,232
- 2909 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$134K--22,080
- 2811 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$100K--11,337
- 2904 Chelsea Ter Baltimore, MD$115K--1936
- 2902 Chelsea Ter Baltimore, MD$193K113,645
- 2906 Chelsea Ter Baltimore, MD$138K--11,200
- 3900 Duvall Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--11,044
- 2900 Chelsea Ter # 7B Baltimore, MD$129K--22,092
- 2900 Chelsea Ter Baltimore, MD$199K--32,015
- 2908 Chelsea Ter Baltimore, MD$158K--11,641
- 2911 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$204K632,772
- 2809 Mount Holly St Baltimore, MD$145K--22,031
- 3901 Woodhaven Ave Baltimore, MD$137K--11,419
- 2910 Chelsea Ter Baltimore, MD$90K--11,845
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.