2903 Watts Ln, Richmond, VA 232235 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $85,811
- Price/sqft: $42
- Finished basement, 550 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,024 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 8057301486
- Zillow Home ID: 12353643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2903 Watts Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.6% lower than in East Highland Park, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 2905 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$119K321,544
- 3103 Reynolds Rd Richmond, VA$120K31.51,544
- 3101 Reynolds Rd Richmond, VA$127K421,900
- 3105 Reynolds Rd Richmond, VA$122K421,432
- 2907 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$128K421,900
- 3107 Reynolds Rd Richmond, VA$118K31.51,544
- 2902 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$119K31.51,544
- 2900 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$121K31.51,544
- 2904 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$125K32.51,544
- 2902 Peabody Ln Richmond, VA$119K31.51,544
- 3109 Reynolds Rd Richmond, VA$122K3--1,544
- 2906 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$119K31.51,544
- 2904 Peabody Ln Richmond, VA$120K321,544
- 3009 Reynolds Rd Richmond, VA$145K422,028
- 2909 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$123K321,544
- 2906 Peabody Ln Richmond, VA$122K31.51,544
- 2908 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$129K31.51,544
- 3111 Reynolds Rd Richmond, VA$117K41.51,544
- 2307 Reynolds Ct Richmond, VA$103K31.51,050
- 2312 Watts Ln Richmond, VA$122K31.51,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!