- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2903 Wellington St, Augusta, GA 309094 beds, 3 baths, 2,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $162,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,592 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0653028000
- Zillow Home ID: 113351391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2903 Wellington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.4% less than in Augusta, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30909 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.