29036 Alessandria Cir, Bonita Springs, FL 341354 beds, 3 baths, 1,867 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Tile in Kitchen and main area. Crown modeling throughout home, Pecan Laminate floors in downstairs den/bedroom and in Mater suite. Upgraded carpeting (also new) on stairs hallway and 2nd/3rd bedrooms.
Brand new stainless steel appliances with granite counter tops. Currently rented until November.
San Remo at Palmira is a lush and tropical, beautifully maintained single-family community built with a lake that serves as the community?s source of irrigation water, an attractive setting for residences, and a home for birds and other wildlife.
Low fees and easy maintenance make this community a big hit with full time, seasonal and occasional residents alike. The reasonably-priced quarterly assessment includes your home?s lawn maintenance, landscape trimming and fertilizing, irrigation, cable TV, alarm monitoring system, access to the pool, tennis courts and fitness center, and each owner's share of maintenance of the common areas and contributions to a Reserve Fund.
The homes are DiVosta-built and come with quality features that include storm shutters, central vacuum and solid poured concrete walls. Underneath the attractive design, stucco exterior and pastel colors are tough structures constructed to withstand almost anything Mother Nature throws their way. All homes are wired for basic cable, which is part of the assessment, so it is just plug-and-play when you move in. All homes are also wired for security from Broadview Security (formerly Brinks). While the basic monitoring cost is included in the assessment, residents must call Broadview in order to activate the service.
The Community Center of San Remo offers a tropical, resort style pool, fitness center, lighted tennis courts and a tot lot. The tree-lined walkways provide a beautiful backdrop for a jog, run or stroll.
Nearby are the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, swimming, boating, fishing, shopping, casual and upscale restaurants, good schools, a world-class international airport and cultural activities in both nearby Naples and Fort Myers.
Next door to San Remo is the Palmira Golf and Country Club. Optional guest memberships can be purchased from them for the Country Club or its Renaissance Center.
- Lot: 2,963 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 436 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- central vac, tile in main, granite counters, laminate in master/den, crown modeling/custom wood work
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,867 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 044826B2005000130
- Zillow Home ID: 62838973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29036 Alessandria Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.3% greater than in Bonita Springs, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bonita Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34135 home values.
- 29032 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$213K331,868
- 29038 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$187K331,868
- 29030 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$203K331,720
- 29042 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$187K331,868
- 29026 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$194K331,868
- 29044 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$211K33247,793
- 29024 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$223K431,868
- 29048 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$213K331,868
- 29020 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$219K331,868
- 29050 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$216K331,868
- 29018 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$194K331,868
- 29054 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$223K331,868
- 29014 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$208K331,868
- 29035 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$196K221,534
- 29037 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$218K221,534
- 28625 Alessandria Cir # 0 Bonita Springs, FL$373K332,123
- 29031 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$217K221,534
- 29041 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$196K221,534
- 29056 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$224K331,868
- 29029 Alessandria Cir Bonita Springs, FL$201K221,534
Nearby Schools in Bonita Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292