- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2904 8th St NE, Washington, DC 20017Studio, 3,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,840 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,296 sqft
- Parcel #: 3643 0073
- Zillow Home ID: 492138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2904 8th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.7% less than in Washington, and 17.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20017 home values.
- 2908 8th St NE Washington, DC$557K842,720
- 2900 8th St NE Washington, DC$538K642,720
- 2912 8th St NE Washington, DC$553K443,152
- 2916 8th St NE Washington, DC$597K843,296
- 2920 8th St NE Washington, DC$406K11650
- 2911 8th St SE # 201 Washington, DC$221K11581
- 2827 7th St NE Washington, DC$345K311,352
- 2829 7th St NE Washington, DC$326K311,352
- 2825 7th St NE Washington, DC$444K53.51,312
- 2901 7th St NE Washington, DC$365K321,352
- 2823 7th St NE Washington, DC$417K32.51,368
- 2903 7th St NE Washington, DC$351K311,352
- 2905 7th St NE Washington, DC$473K33.51,272
- 2821 7th St NE Washington, DC$617K643,522
- 2907 7th St NE Washington, DC$420K311,320
- 2909 7th St NE Washington, DC$401K31.51,320
- 2817 7th St NE APT 4 Washington, DC$250K21700
- 2911 7th St NE Washington, DC$414K311,352
- 2913 7th St NE Washington, DC$416K311,336
- 711 Hamlin St NE # 721 Washington, DC$1.93M----4,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!