2904 Adams Dr, Melissa, TX 754543 beds, 2 baths, 2,259 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 233 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $30
- Last sold: Aug 2011
- Price/sqft: $104
- Parking: 662 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,259 sqft
- Parcel #: R836400R01301
- Zillow Home ID: 83751439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2904 Adams Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Melissa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Melissa, and 79.1% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2902 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$264K432,702
- 2906 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$241K432,798
- 2907 Pioneer Dr Melissa, TX$224K----2,454
- 2905 Pioneer Dr Melissa, TX$276K43.53,193
- 2909 Pioneer Dr Melissa, TX$299K43.53,186
- 2905 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$231K42.52,464
- 2903 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$281K53.53,828
- 2900 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$276K433,245
- 2908 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$240K432,900
- 2903 Pioneer Dr Melissa, TX$269K332,667
- 2907 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$266K433,594
- 2901 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$253K432,900
- 2911 Pioneer Dr Melissa, TX$288K42.53,106
- 2901 Pioneer Dr Melissa, TX$266K443,413
- 2804 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$287K43.53,886
- 2909 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$286K43.53,846
- 2910 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$222K42.52,474
- 2807 Adams Dr Melissa, TX$223K42.52,474
- 2904 Truman Dr Melissa, TX$271K43.53,066
- 2902 Truman Dr Melissa, TX$233K432,714
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!