2904 E Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 336103 beds, 1 bath, 925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 16 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $23,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: T2702637
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 925 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 1489040000
- Zillow Home ID: 45081583
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2904 E Sligh Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70% lower than in Tampa, and 4.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Terrace home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Terrace home values.
- 2906 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$50K211,071
- 2911 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$82K321,152
- 2913 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$104K211,664
- 2917 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$78K321,100
- 2919 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$75K211,120
- 2919 E Sligh Ave # 1/2 Tampa, FL$105K321,375
- 2901 E Howell St Tampa, FL$52K31.51,347
- 6501 Diana Ct # 10A Tampa, FL$48K11654
- 6511 Diana Ct # 5D Tampa, FL$57K31.51,188
- 6503 Diana Ct Tampa, FL$48K21810
- 6505 Diana Ct # 8C Tampa, FL$46K21.51,056
- 6513 Diana Ct # 4C Tampa, FL$47K21.51,056
- 6507 Diana Ct Tampa, FL$46K21.51,056
- 6701 Elm Ct # 20A Tampa, FL$48K11654
- 6515 Diana Ct Tampa, FL$48K21.51,056
- 6509 Diana Ct # 6D Tampa, FL$57K31.51,188
- 6517 Diana Ct # 213 Tampa, FL$48K21810
- 6711 Elm Ct Tampa, FL$58K31.51,188
- 6703 Elm Ct Tampa, FL$49K21810
- 6705 Elm Ct # U18C Tampa, FL$47K21.51,056
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292