- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2904 Fairview Rd, Raleigh, NC 276083 beds, 5 baths, 7,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $955,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Finished basement, 731 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 610 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,316 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 079520909140000
- Zillow Home ID: 6409182
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2904 Fairview Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wade market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wade home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wade home values.
- 2902 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$1.06M--3.54,066
- 2906 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$621K422,704
- 2908 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$556K--32,503
- 2900 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$639K--3.52,845
- 2824 Wayland Dr Raleigh, NC$188K----1,142
- 2822 Wayland Dr Raleigh, NC$188K----1,142
- 2830 Wayland Dr Raleigh, NC$188K----1,142
- 2832 Wayland Dr Raleigh, NC$188K--1.51,142
- 2828 Wayland Dr Raleigh, NC$192K----1,188
- 2834 Wayland Dr Raleigh, NC$188K21.51,065
- 2836 Wayland Dr Raleigh, NC$217K--2.51,518
- 2820 Wayland Dr Raleigh, NC$232K--2.51,646
- 2826 Wayland Dr Raleigh, NC$215K----1,500
- 2813 Ashland St Raleigh, NC$388K42.51,944
- 2903 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$526K--22,492
- 2905 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$667K----2,979
- 2907 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$527K--22,329
- 1907 Victoria Rd Raleigh, NC$770K--2.52,816
- 2901 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$759K--2.53,573
- 2909 Fairview Rd Raleigh, NC$594K--22,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!