2904 Laris Dr, Tallahassee, FL 323034 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $75,300
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: 324 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 211540 A0030
- Zillow Home ID: 45602118
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2904 Laris Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32303 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21% greater than in Tallahassee, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32303 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tallahassee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32303 home values.
- 2926 Laris Dr Tallahassee, FL$129K----1,242
- 2880 Laris Dr Tallahassee, FL$98K----1,118
- 1734 Ruby Rd Tallahassee, FL$233K332,271
- 2854 Laris Dr Tallahassee, FL$114K----1,118
- 2954 Laris Dr Tallahassee, FL$112K----1,118
- 1728 Paula Dr Tallahassee, FL$98K----1,118
- 1843 Talpeco Rd Tallahassee, FL$84K----1,089
- 2925 Laris Dr Tallahassee, FL$106K211,118
- 2873 Laris Dr Tallahassee, FL$137K----1,247
- 2828 Laris Dr Tallahassee, FL$96K----1,280
- 2951 Laris Dr Tallahassee, FL$130K----1,118
- 1736 Ruby Rd Tallahassee, FL$151K----1,746
- 2849 Laris Dr Tallahassee, FL$124K----1,144
- 1724 Paula Dr Tallahassee, FL$104K----1,092
- 1721 Paula Dr Tallahassee, FL$127K----1,118
- 1735 Ruby Rd Tallahassee, FL$92K----1,140
- 1842 Talpeco Rd Tallahassee, FL$130K----1,486
- 1721 Talpeco Rd Tallahassee, FL$92K----1,161
- Laris Dr Tallahassee, FL--------
- 1726 Talpeco Rd Tallahassee, FL$91K21.51,033
Nearby Schools in Tallahassee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292