2904 NE Knott St, Portland, OR 972122 beds, 1 bath, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,815 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $165,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Alarm system
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: R132009
- Zillow Home ID: 53838684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2904 Ne Knott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grant Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.5% lower than in Portland, and 81.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Grant Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Park home values.
- 2914 NE Knott St Portland, OR$701K332,596
- 2900 NE Knott St Portland, OR$501K321,962
- 2834 NE Knott St Portland, OR$511K421,876
- 2835 NE Brazee Ct Portland, OR$677K21.11,749
- 2645 NE 30th Ave Portland, OR$491K211,410
- 2635 NE 30th Ave Portland, OR$411K311,454
- 2625 NE 30th Ave Portland, OR$460K211,699
- 2900 NE Brazee Ct Portland, OR$1.01M642,617
- 2905 NE Knott St Portland, OR$434K22964
- 2615 NE 30th Ave Portland, OR$457K421,494
- 2825 NE Brazee Ct Portland, OR$553K432,096
- 2911 NE Knott St Portland, OR$452K211,693
- 2828 NE Knott St Portland, OR$455K31.51,584
- 2607 NE 30th Ave Portland, OR$515K322,424
- 2921 NE Knott St Portland, OR$411K211,076
- 2833 NE Knott St Portland, OR$537K21.51,506
- 2581 NE 30th Ave Portland, OR$433K211,366
- 2626 NE 28th Ave Portland, OR$583K322,537
- 2724 NE 29th Ave Portland, OR$449K31.51,496
- 2933 NE Knott St Portland, OR$411K211,874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.