- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2904 Penn Valley Ave, Bristol, PA 190074 beds, 2 baths, 1,267 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $236,051
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Brick, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,267 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 05026197
- Zillow Home ID: 8967899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2904 Penn Valley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% higher than in Bristol Township, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19007 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,092 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 921 Park Ave Bristol, PA$145K421,320
- 920 Newport Rd Bristol, PA$192K321,696
- 917 Park Ave Bristol, PA$172K311,098
- 924 Park Ave Bristol, PA$140K31.51,086
- 916 Newport Rd Bristol, PA$167K--1.51,341
- 2905 Penn Valley Ave Bristol, PA$163K31918
- 2901 Penn Valley Ave Bristol, PA$157K31.51,308
- 2909 Penn Valley Ave Bristol, PA$185K--11,267
- 1201 Penn Valley Ter Yardley, PA$605K444,100
- 1000 Newport Rd Bristol, PA$189K31.51,312
- 913 Park Ave Bristol, PA$139K311,152
- 2912 Penn Valley Ave Bristol, PA$146K--1.51,267
- 920 Park Ave Bristol, PA$131K31.5918
- 912 Newport Rd Bristol, PA$152K31918
- 2913 Penn Valley Ave Bristol, PA$156K311,320
- 2916 Penn Valley Ave Bristol, PA$173K--1.51,526
- 908 Newport Rd Bristol, PA$183K321,267
- 909 Park Ave Bristol, PA$182K321,392
- 1004 Newport Rd Bristol, PA$180K321,320
- 2917 Penn Valley Ave Bristol, PA$163K221,341
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!