- Lot: 1,603 sqft
- Built in 2008
- 208 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,179 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 83049346
- RE/MAX Experience
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 432 sqft
- Master Bath Description \ Master Bath + Separate Shower, Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure, Foundation Description \ Slab, Status \ Active, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Bedroom Description \ All Bedrooms Up, SqFt Source \ Appraisal District, Street Surface \ Concrete, Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Year Built Source \ Appraisal District, Master Bath Description \ Double Sinks, Defects \ No Known Defects, Exterior Description \ Balcony, Room Description \ 1 Living Area, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Room Description \ Formal Living, Parking Description \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Style Description \ Other Style, Unit Location \ On Corner, Front Door Faces \ South, Interior Features \ Fire\Smoke Alarm, Financing Available \ Investor, Interior Features \ Drapes\Curtains\Window Cover, Range Type \ Gas Range, Unit Level \ All Levels, Number Of Unit Stories \ 3, Number of Building Stories \ 3, Geo Market Area \ Denver Harbor, Section Number \ 0, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 13x10, 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 18x16, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 13X10, Legal Subdivision \ OTHER - 77020, Legal Description \ LT 2 BLK 1 PRINCE LUXURY T\H
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1307900010003
- Zillow Home ID: 89646277
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Houston home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Houston Metro as a whole. Among Houston homes, this home is 92.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Houston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% higher than in Houston Metro, and 102.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Houston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Houston home values.
|2905 Baer St # 4 Houston, TX||$282K||3||3||1,526|
|2905 Baer St # 2 Houston, TX||$334K||3||2.5||2,044|
|2900 Nance St Houston, TX||$136K||6||3||2,358|
|2905 Baer St # 5 Houston, TX||$314K||3||2.5||1,870|
|804 Schwartz St Houston, TX||$66K||2||1||825|
|2905 Baer St # 1 Houston, TX||$374K||3||2.5||2,468|
|2905 Baer St # 6 Houston, TX||$316K||3||2.5||1,870|
|2908 Baer St Houston, TX||$116K||3||1||1,137|
|2912 Baer St Houston, TX||$108K||3||1.5||1,356|
|2917 Baer St Houston, TX||$142K||6||3||1,835|
|Baer St Houston, TX||$142K||--||--||--|
|Baer St Houston, TX||--||--||--||--|
|2920 Baer St Houston, TX||$296K||3||2||--|
|2920 Baer St Houston, TX||$265K||3||3||1,571|
|2904 Baer St # 5 Houston, TX||$339K||3||2.5||2,520|
|2904 Baer St # 6 Houston, TX||$339K||3||2.5||2,520|
|2904 Baer St # 3 Houston, TX||$339K||3||2.5||2,520|
|2904 Baer St # 2 Houston, TX||$334K||3||2.5||2,520|
|2916 Baer St Houston, TX||$105K||4||2||1,848|
|2922 Baer St Houston, TX||$297K||3||2||--|
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!