2905 Lynbrooke Dr, Yardley, PA 190673 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- This community also offers a pool.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 20076002-074
- Zillow Home ID: 9024573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2905 Lynbrooke Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19067 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 106.3% greater than in Lower Makefield, and 50.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19067 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Makefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19067 home values.
- 2904 Lynbrooke Dr # 7 Yardley, PA$212K32.5765
- 2906 Lynbrooke Dr Yardley, PA$199K22.5685
- 2903 Lynbrooke Dr Yardley, PA$224K22.51,370
- 2908 Lynbrooke Dr Yardley, PA$247K321,550
- 2907 Lynbrooke Dr Yardley, PA$245K221,350
- 2901 Lynbrooke Dr Yardley, PA$248K321,550
- 2601 Sterling Rd Yardley, PA$217K221,350
- 2604 Sterling Rd Yardley, PA$216K32.5765
- 2603 Sterling Rd Yardley, PA$251K32.51,530
- 2602 Sterling Rd Yardley, PA$255K321,550
- 2606 Sterling Rd Yardley, PA$235K221,350
- 2605 Sterling Rd Yardley, PA$235K321,550
- 2902 Lynbrooke Dr Yardley, PA$238K221,350
- 2805 Sterling Rd Yardley, PA$239K321,550
- 2806 Sterling Rd Yardley, PA$238K221,350
- 2707 Lynbrooke Dr Yardley, PA$249K321,550
- 2708 Lynbrooke Dr Yardley, PA$235K221,350
- 2804 Sterling Rd Yardley, PA$237K32.5765
- 2706 Lynbrooke Dr Yardley, PA$261K22.51,560
- 2107 Lynbrooke Dr Yardley, PA$193K221,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!