- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2905 Oahu Ave, Honolulu, HI 968225 beds, 3 baths, 3,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Last sold: Jul 1994 for $460,000
- Parking: 572 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,212 sqft
- Parcel #: 1290300400000
- Zillow Home ID: 596347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2905 Oahu Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Manoa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Honolulu, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Manoa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manoa home values.
- 2893 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.63M1054,023
- 2909 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.29M41.52,108
- 2616 Kaaipu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.24M31.51,262
- 2915 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 2622 Kaaipu Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 2891 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.3M421,640
- 2925 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.17M221,594
- 2910 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.36M83.52,730
- 2916 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.31M421,467
- 2922 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.26M522,142
- 2904 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.6M431,867
- 2630 Kaaipu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.24M331,629
- 2928 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$770KStudio--1,128
- 2885 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.53M331,732
- 2611 Kaaipu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.6M533,702
- 2640 Kaaipu Ave Honolulu, HI$869K41993
- 2935 Oahu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.96M532,190
- 2623 Kaaipu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.35M432,089
- 2907 Loomis St Honolulu, HI$1.62M85.55,555
- 2923 Loomis St Honolulu, HI$1.08M432,126
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292