2905 Pinto Ln, Las Vegas, NV 891075 beds, 5 baths, 7,077 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Boutique area commonly known for residents such as casino owners and entertainers. This close proximity to the strip the newest downtown developments creates high demand
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $2,300,000
- Price/sqft: $325
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 6 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 7,077 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 128
- Parcel #: 13932306024
- Zillow Home ID: 7013628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2905 Pinto Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho Charleston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% higher than in Las Vegas, and 148.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rancho Charleston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Charleston home values.
- 2825 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$503K43.53,761
- 2951 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$640K435,064
- 2801 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$1.7M101211,281
- 2801 Pinto Ln # 0 Las Vegas, NV$2.72M111111,281
- 2981 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$1.02M558,099
- 2850 Palomino Ln Las Vegas, NV$606K554,835
- 2950 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$492K242,400
- 2900 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$1.78M777,155
- 2800 Palomino Ln Las Vegas, NV$477K543,580
- 2800 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$425K43.52,993
- 2717 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$551K43.54,199
- 2720 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$305K31.52,077
- 2710 Palomino Ln Las Vegas, NV$2.08M711.524,622
- 3000 Arabian Rd Las Vegas, NV$1.29M34.56,940
- 3011 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$1.55M696,859
- 2710 Palomino Ln Las Vegas, NV$3.5M71224,276
- 2709 Pinto Ln Las Vegas, NV$664K65.56,025
- 2901 Alta Dr Las Vegas, NV$733K664,727
- 2929 Alta Dr Las Vegas, NV$4.01M97.518,642
- 3051 Arabian Rd Las Vegas, NV$2.13M455,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!