29053 Dune Ln APT 206, Canyon Country, CA 913872 beds, 2 baths, 971 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Our comfortable community is right in the residential neighborhood, across the street from the huge city park, built by the owner of Sand Canyon Villas, which has become a beautiful part of our little niche. Take a drive through the tree-lined streets--you will not be able to get enough of the mountains, birds, and nature. We are not your average apartment community, so take the time to fall in love with Sand Canyon Villas & Townhomes like we have :)
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- On-Site Maintenance, 2 Pools & 2 Spas, Tennis Court, Big City Park!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 971 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2111171552
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29053 Dune Lane APT 206
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canyon Country market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.9% higher than in Santa Clarita, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Canyon Country home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clarita.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canyon Country home values.
- 29113 Dune Ln APT 104 Canyon Country, CA$290K32.51,203
- 29045 Dune Ln APT 103 Canyon Country, CA$247K22.51,126
- 29113 Dune Ln APT 104 Canyon Country, CA$265K32.51,203
- 29053 Dune Ln APT 103 Canyon Country, CA$284K22.51,126
- 29053 Dune Ln APT 206 Canyon Country, CA$366K22971
- 29007 Dune Ln APT 104 Canyon Country, CA$302K32.51,260
- 29027 Dune Ln APT 101 Canyon Country, CA$264K32.51,260
- 29036 Dune Ln APT 102 Canyon Country, CA$292K32.51,203
- 29013 Dune Ln APT 103 Canyon Country, CA$282K22.51,126
- 29027 Dune Ln APT 101 Canyon Country, CA$303K32.51,260
- 29011 Dune Ln APT 102 Canyon Country, CA$263K22.51,126
- 29011 Dune Ln APT 102 Canyon Country, CA$278K22.51,126
- 29011 Dune Ln APT 103 Canyon Country, CA$282K22.51,126
- 29011 Dune Ln APT 104 Canyon Country, CA$296K32.51,260
- 29007 Dune Ln APT 102 Canyon Country, CA$255K22.51,126
Nearby Schools in Santa Clarita
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292