- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2906 Bienville Blvd, Dauphin Island, AL 365283 baths, 1,970 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $328,500
- Price/sqft: $167
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,970 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: R02530100001900102
- Zillow Home ID: 116144161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2906 Bienville Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.5% less than in Dauphin Island, and 40.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dauphin Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36528 home values.
- 2904 Bienville Blvd Dauphin Island, AL$199K--21,444
- 2900 Bienville Blvd Dauphin Island, AL$369K421,408
- 2912 Bienville Blvd Dauphin Island, AL$237K321,980
- 2914 Bienville Blvd Dauphin Island, AL$144K211,090
- 106 Vaca Ct Dauphin Island, AL$86K22960
- 105 Tristan Ct AL$323K331,824
- 106 Tristan Ct Dauphin Island, AL$93K21770
- 104 Vaca Ct Dauphin Island, AL$270K521,632
- 103 Tristan Ct AL$257K----1,598
- 106 Vargas Ct Dauphin Island, AL$97K421,736
- 103 Vaca Ct Dauphin Island, AL$266K--21,598
- 105 Treasure Ct AL$335K322,008
- 104 Tristan Ct Dauphin Island, AL$77K--2768
- Tristan Ct Dauphin Island, AL$117K--21,580
- 104 Vargas Ct AL$268K421,862
- 103 Vargas Ct Dauphin Island, AL$89K22--
- 102 Vaca Ct Dauphin Island, AL$99K321,578
- 103 Treasure Ct AL$217K321,534
- 101 Tristan Ct Dauphin Island, AL$95K321,556
- 105 Vargas Ct Dauphin Island, AL$367K53.51,808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!