- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2906 Bransford Rd, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $270,000
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,742 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0333186000
- Zillow Home ID: 14945249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2906 Bransford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Forrest Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.4% lower than in Augusta, and 71.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Forrest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forrest Hills home values.
- 2904 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$228K42.52,946
- 2902 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$144K221,536
- 2910 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$370K43.52,972
- 2901 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$240K342,404
- 2875 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$245K332,516
- 2903 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$159K212,014
- 2905 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$433K553,982
- 2903 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$359K444,091
- 705 Beacon Hill Ln Augusta, GA$93K32.51,510
- 2907 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$257K221,900
- 2914 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$276K323,036
- 2909 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$218K322,018
- 703 Beacon Hill Ln Augusta, GA$97K22.51,315
- 2907 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$277K322,342
- 701 Beacon Hill Ln Augusta, GA$97K22.51,314
- 3002 Walton Way Ext Augusta, GA$94K21.51,052
- 2908 Norgate Dr Augusta, GA$108K321,578
- 2910 Norgate Dr Augusta, GA$106K321,578
- 2911 Bransford Rd Augusta, GA$274K11800
- 2912 Norgate Dr Augusta, GA$105K32.51,578
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.