- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2906 Grayland Ave, Richmond, VA 232213 beds, 1 bath, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $212,900
- Price/sqft: $153
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: W0001280028
- Zillow Home ID: 12550013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2906 Grayland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carytown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Carytown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carytown home values.
- 2904 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$217K211,314
- 2908 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$160K211,314
- 2910 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$166K311,152
- 2902 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$173K--11,378
- 2912 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$153K311,312
- 2900 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$220K31.51,414
- 2914 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$216K--11,314
- 2916 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$164K--11,314
- 2909 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$209K--1.51,280
- 2907 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$196K211,280
- 2911 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$203K--11,280
- 2905 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$230K31.51,632
- 2918 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$240K211,314
- 2913 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$213K321,400
- 2903 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$204K--11,280
- 2915 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$236K311,280
- 2901 Parkwood Ave Richmond, VA$236K321,488
- 2920 Grayland Ave Richmond, VA$214K--11,314
- 220 S Colonial Ave Richmond, VA$504K423,084
- 214 S Colonial Ave Richmond, VA$245K32.51,666
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!