- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2906 Marioncliff Dr, Parma, OH 441344 beds, 2 baths, 1,776 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,280 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $122,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Finished basement, 444 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 44602138
- Zillow Home ID: 33557314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2906 Marioncliff Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% less than in Parma, and 4.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44134 home values.
- 2912 Marioncliff Dr Parma, OH$142K431,850
- 2902 Marioncliff Dr Parma, OH$142K422,322
- 2914 Marioncliff Dr Parma, OH$125K422,240
- 2907 Ingleside Dr Parma, OH$78K31.51,170
- 2911 Ingleside Dr Parma, OH$65K311,188
- 2915 Ingleside Dr Cleveland, OH$80K31.51,188
- 2918 Marioncliff Dr Parma, OH$81K41.51,400
- 2834 Marioncliff Dr Parma, OH$79K31936
- 2909 Marioncliff Dr Cleveland, OH$114K311,280
- 2903 Marioncliff Dr Parma, OH$149K632,584
- 2919 Ingleside Dr Parma, OH$105K311,186
- 2913 Marioncliff Dr Parma, OH$123K311,586
- 2835 Ingleside Dr Parma, OH$90K31.51,343
- Ingleside Dr Parma, OH$81K311,344
- 2830 Marioncliff Dr Cleveland, OH$79K21888
- 2923 Ingleside Dr Parma, OH$63K311,194
- 2921 Marioncliff Dr Parma, OH$119K311,240
- 2926 Marioncliff Dr Cleveland, OH$122K32.51,223
- 2833 Marioncliff Dr Parma, OH$146K431,792
- 2906 Ingleside Dr Cleveland, OH$79K211,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.