- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2906 Mavert Dr, Nashville, TN 372113 beds, 2 baths, 2,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $140,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1017 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 720 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,034 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 263
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 11915011700
- Zillow Home ID: 41151028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2906 Mavert Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glencliff market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.8% lower than in Nashville, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glencliff home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glencliff home values.
- 2904 Mavert Dr Nashville, TN$147K211,267
- 2908 Mavert Dr Nashville, TN$129K321,719
- 144 Tallwood Dr Nashville, TN--------
- 2910 Mavert Dr Nashville, TN$113K21975
- 150 Tallwood Dr Nashville, TN$155K632,448
- 2900 Mavert Dr Nashville, TN$115K311,050
- 2912 Mavert Dr Nashville, TN$117K211,274
- 2905 Mavert Dr Nashville, TN$121K311,299
- 2907 Mavert Dr Nashville, TN$120K211,324
- 155 Tallwood Dr Nashville, TN$136K311,678
- 2914 Mavert Dr Nashville, TN$182K311,866
- 2901 Mavert Dr Nashville, TN$143K311,308
- 132 Tallwood Dr Nashville, TN$368K532,977
- 140 Neese Dr APT N6 Nashville, TN$128K21.51,068
- 2909 Mavert Dr Nashville, TN$211K421,837
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.