2906 Myrtle St, Erie, PA 165083 beds, 1 bath, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1892
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $51,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 19060051010900
- Zillow Home ID: 52581944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2906 Myrtle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16508 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.3% greater than in Erie, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16508 home values.
- 2904 Myrtle St Erie, PA$54K411,387
- 2902 Myrtle St Erie, PA$93K311,960
- 2918 Myrtle St PA--------
- 2912 Myrtle St Erie, PA$84K422,016
- 2922 Myrtle St PA$44K522,245
- 317 W 29th St Erie, PA$61K411,440
- 2911 Cochran St Erie, PA$63K631,925
- 2688 Myrtle St Erie, PA$64K621,749
- 2915 Cochran St Erie, PA$52K311,424
- 2907 Cochran St APT 2 Erie, PA--------
- 2907 Cochran St Erie, PA$91K622,630
- 2926 Myrtle St Erie, PA$81K322,021
- 321 W 29th St Erie, PA$52K421,632
- 2919 Cochran St Erie, PA$77K311,218
- 2921 Cochran St Erie, PA$71K421,832
- 2925 Cochran St Erie, PA$85K311,444
- 2680 Myrtle St Erie, PA$55K311,732
- 259 W 29th St Erie, PA$53K521,912
- 2930 Myrtle St Erie, PA$71K622,520
- 2927 Cochran St Erie, PA$86K321,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292