- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2906 Pindell Ave, Louisville, KY 402173 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Parcel #: 084H00250000
- Zillow Home ID: 73614000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2906 Pindell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Audubon market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Louisville, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Audubon home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Audubon home values.
- 2904 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$137K--1.51,107
- 2908 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$175K321,161
- 2903 Piper Ct Louisville, KY$160K--21,597
- 2902 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$172K--1.51,363
- 2904 Piper Ct Louisville, KY$205K42.52,347
- 812 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$132K--1.51,189
- 816 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$120K--1.51,175
- 2911 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$94K111,025
- 814 Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY$142K--1.51,171
- 2909 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$137K111,186
- 2913 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$132K31.51,608
- 2901 Piper Ct Louisville, KY$149K321,789
- 2907 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$122K311,033
- 2905 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$106K--1.5945
- 2917 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$109K111,356
- 2902 Piper Ct Louisville, KY$181K23.52,160
- 2919 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$130K311,160
- Mckinley Ave Louisville, KY----1.51,098
- 2921 Pindell Ave Louisville, KY$177K421,232
- 3000 Greenup Rd Louisville, KY$101K--1921
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.