2906 Pine Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 902663 beds, 3 baths, 3,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,486 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $2,150,000
- Price/sqft: $649
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Great Room, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Parking Type: Open
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,313 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 4173028002
- Zillow Home ID: 20419063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2906 Pine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90266 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 650% higher than in Manhattan Beach, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90266 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manhattan Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90266 home values.
- 2904 Pine Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.94M322,679
- 2912 Pine Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.25M543,809
- 2900 Pine Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.1M553,325
- 2808 Pine Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.5M331,816
- 2909 Elm Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.21M543,456
- 2905 Pine Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$912K21838
- 2911 Elm Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.65M32.52,000
- 2903 Elm Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.42M311,305
- 2913 Elm Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.88M432,600
- 2811 Elm Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.05M433,312
- 959 30th St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.41M321,451
- 2910 N Ardmore Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.54M321,317
- 2901 Pine Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$905K21895
- 3000 N Ardmore Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.7M331,824
- 2900 N Ardmore Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.71M421,878
- 3002 N Ardmore Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$972K321,121
- 2802 Pine Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.69M543,686
- 2807 Elm Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.44M553,471
- 3001 Elm Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$1.76M321,801
- 2811 Pine Ave Manhattan Beach, CA$2.36M533,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!