A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $820,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $586
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 475 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Bathroom \ Tub, Communications \ Cable TV, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Heating \ Heat Pump, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Other, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Special Features \ None, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 44236035
- Zillow Home ID: 19690568
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $746-845K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cambrian Park home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Cambrian Park homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in San Jose, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
|2910 Rustic Dr San Jose, CA||$1.02M||4||3.5||2,382|
|2902 Rustic Dr San Jose, CA||$983K||4||3.5||2,044|
|1861 Foxworthy Ave San Jose, CA||$816K||3||2.5||1,560|
|1867 Foxworthy Ave San Jose, CA||$823K||3||2.5||1,560|
|1857 Foxworthy Ave San Jose, CA||$807K||4||2||1,400|
|2914 Rustic Dr San Jose, CA||$783K||4||2||1,400|
|2893 Rustic Dr San Jose, CA||$896K||3||3||1,912|
|2898 Rustic Dr San Jose, CA||$864K||3||3.5||1,608|
|2946 Newark Way San Jose, CA||$795K||3||2||1,385|
|1873 Foxworthy Ave San Jose, CA||$790K||4||2||1,400|
|1851 Foxworthy Ave San Jose, CA||$893K||3||2.5||1,912|
|2920 Rustic Dr San Jose, CA||$729K||3||2||1,157|
|2887 Rustic Dr San Jose, CA||$855K||3||3||1,751|
|2894 Rustic Dr San Jose, CA||$1.07M||3||2.5||2,479|
|2940 Newark Way San Jose, CA||$774K||4||2||1,400|
|1879 Foxworthy Ave San Jose, CA||$786K||4||2||1,400|
|2995 Leigh Ave San Jose, CA||$768K||2||1.5||1,210|
|1860 Foxworthy Ave San Jose, CA||$789K||3||2||1,260|
|1866 Foxworthy Ave San Jose, CA||$783K||3||2||1,260|
|1854 Foxworthy Ave San Jose, CA||$794K||3||2||1,260|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!