- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2906 Woodbridge Ln, Orlando, FL 328085 beds, 2 baths, 1,929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $255,000
- Parking: 594 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,929 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 122228965400070
- Zillow Home ID: 46108057
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2906 Woodbridge Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32808 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 113.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.1% greater than in Pine Hills, and 195.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32808 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32808 home values.
- 2912 Woodbridge Ln Orlando, FL$104K421,995
- 2900 Woodbridge Ln Orlando, FL$135K522,324
- 3015 Rockingham Cir Orlando, FL$89K421,799
- 2918 Woodbridge Ln Orlando, FL$99K421,856
- 3019 Rockingham Cir Orlando, FL$106K32.51,650
- 5831 Westbury Dr Orlando, FL$70K421,466
- 5825 Westbury Dr Orlando, FL$87K321,769
- 2928 Rockingham Cir Orlando, FL$94K521,974
- 3023 Rockingham Cir Orlando, FL$109K422,086
- 5837 Westbury Dr Orlando, FL$80K421,830
- 2811 Arrow Ln Orlando, FL$101K421,920
- 2812 Arrow Ln Orlando, FL$118K421,830
- 3002 Woodbridge Ln Orlando, FL$91K421,995
- 3027 Rockingham Cir Orlando, FL$153K432,689
- 2917 Woodbridge Ln Orlando, FL$106K421,833
- 5903 Westbury Dr Orlando, FL$70K421,496
- 5813 Westbury Dr Orlando, FL$74K421,570
- 3008 Woodbridge Ln Orlando, FL$75K321,696
- 3001 Woodbridge Ln Orlando, FL$90K421,751
- 2924 Rockingham Cir Orlando, FL$71K421,926
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.