2907 E Olive St, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,876 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $273,000
- Price/sqft: $213
- Finished basement, 640 sqft
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 9828201920
- Zillow Home ID: 49146968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2907 E Olive Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madrona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% greater than in Seattle, and 2.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madrona home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 1626 29th Ave Seattle, WA$592K31.51,500
- 2905 E Olive St Seattle, WA$473K311,280
- 1622 29th Ave Seattle, WA$680K322,610
- 2902 E Olive St Seattle, WA$436K311,010
- 1618 29th Ave Seattle, WA$604K411,850
- 1631 30th Ave Seattle, WA$531K211,230
- 1704 29th Ave Seattle, WA$568K311,160
- 1625 30th Ave Seattle, WA$450K311,020
- 2916 E Olive St Seattle, WA$586K211,030
- 1621 30th Ave Seattle, WA$485K321,730
- 1612 29th Ave Seattle, WA$946K22.252,210
- 1710 29th Ave Seattle, WA$526K421,540
- 1617 30th Ave Seattle, WA$575K41.51,760
- 2920 E Olive St Seattle, WA$548K211,570
- 1606 29th Ave Seattle, WA$745K32.52,140
- 1615 30th Ave Seattle, WA$522K31.751,540
- 1703 30th Ave Seattle, WA$333K21720
- 1716 29th Ave Seattle, WA$532K311,180
- 1604 29th Ave Seattle, WA$709K32.51,650
- 1611 30th Ave Seattle, WA$592K311,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.