2907 N 24th St W, Muskogee, OK 74401
Sold on 8/29/12: $160,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,536 sq ft
- Lot:2.41 acres
- Year Built:1982
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $160,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Addition Size36
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow563
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size728
- Parcel #031678
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID21829684
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$142,603||$128K – $157K||-$2,767||$92||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,215/mo||$826 – $1.5K/mo||+$3||$0.79||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 3.4% next year. Among Muskogee homes, this home is valued 155.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 92.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Muskogee market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Muskogee, and 10.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 2907 N 24th St W
- 2911 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$127K31.71,863
- 2905 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$157K42.02,085
- 2904 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$179K22.03,134
- 2900 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$144K22.02,026
- 2861 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$120K32.01,792
- 2906 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$156K32.52,082
- 2908 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$177K32.02,324
- 2431 W 29th St N Muskogee, OK$81K31.01,302
- 2909 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$183K42.02,340
- 2441 W 29th St N Muskogee, OK$136K32.01,544
- 2931 N 23rd St W Muskogee, OK$131K32.01,528
- 2941 N 23rd St W Muskogee, OK$136K31.51,680
- 2960 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$187K33.02,180
- 2961 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$173K43.01,968
- 2601 N 24th St W Muskogee, OK$70K21.01,352
- 2921 N 23rd St W Muskogee, OK$157K31.52,222
Nearby Schools in Muskogee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005