- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2908 W Trilby Ave, Tampa, FL 336114 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Enjoy this wonderful community nestled in beautiful part of Tampa. Bank Owned and can close quickly. Courtesy of William Hampton, Keller Williams South Tampa
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $312,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Parking: 434 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1346770050
- Zillow Home ID: 82054084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2908 W Trilby Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballast Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Tampa, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 2906 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$449K42.52,542
- 2902 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$451K32.52,108
- 2905 W Wyoming Ave Tampa, FL--443,191
- 2910 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL--Studio----
- 2912 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$250K221,076
- 2903 W Wyoming Ave Tampa, FL$372K32.52,044
- 2907 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$299K32.51,564
- 2920 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$304K32.52,314
- 2900 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$387K32.52,340
- 2909 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$289K321,550
- 2905 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$155K321,132
- 2911 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$352K32.51,930
- 2903 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$260K321,908
- 2901 W Wyoming Ave Tampa, FL$350K332,340
- 2907 W Wyoming Ave Tampa, FL$409K42.52,914
- 2913 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$164K221,306
- 2901 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$262K211,219
- 2901 W Trilby Ave Tampa, FL$165K------
- 5802 S 2nd St Tampa, FL--21860
- W Wyoming Ave Tampa, FL--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292