2909 Brady Pl, El Paso, TX 799354 beds, 2 baths, 2,135 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,494 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 99 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 557222
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,135 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P48199901704100
- Zillow Home ID: 27457448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2909 Brady Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% higher than in El Paso, and 12.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2913 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$159K322,305
- 2905 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$137K--21,669
- 2912 Archie Dr El Paso, TX$130K--21,855
- 2908 Archie Dr El Paso, TX$123K--21,346
- 2916 Archie Dr El Paso, TX$108K--21,326
- 2904 Archie Dr El Paso, TX$103K321,326
- 2917 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$149K32.51,932
- 2901 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$139K311,798
- 2908 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$145K311,989
- 2920 Archie Dr El Paso, TX$110K--21,442
- 2912 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$140K322,038
- 2900 Archie Dr El Paso, TX$111K--21,745
- 2904 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$128K--21,709
- 2916 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$141K--21,953
- 3001 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$152K--22,116
- 2900 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$141K321,871
- 3000 Archie Dr El Paso, TX$111K--21,384
- 3000 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$146K--21,984
- 2817 Brady Pl El Paso, TX$124K--21,490
- 2909 Cabot Pl El Paso, TX$155K322,035
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!