2909 Cord St, Tampa, FL 336053 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1989 for $21,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1582330200
- Zillow Home ID: 45088851
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2909 Cord Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 122.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% higher than in Tampa, and 394% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
- 2907 Cord St Tampa, FL$95K321,512
- 2905 Cord St Tampa, FL$66K211,304
- 2911 Cord St Tampa, FL$102K311,376
- 4804 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL$47K21879
- 4710 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL$65K321,291
- 2910 Cord St Tampa, FL$64K311,248
- 2908 Cord St Tampa, FL$77K321,178
- 2906 Cord St Tampa, FL$39K11830
- 4708 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL$42K21880
- 2912 Cord St Tampa, FL$67K211,276
- 2916 Carioca Ct Tampa, FL$63K211,142
- 2919 Cord St Tampa, FL$44K211,114
- 4806 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL$54K21768
- 2914 Cord St Tampa, FL$59K211,276
- 4706 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL--11672
- 2916 Cord St Tampa, FL$59K211,276
- 2918 Cord St Tampa, FL$59K211,276
- 2911 N 46th St Tampa, FL$71K211,218
- 4902 E 18th Ave Tampa, FL$36K21696
- 2909 Carioca Ct Tampa, FL--------
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.