2909 Osceola St, Denver, CO 802124 beds, 2 baths, 2,267 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,790 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $469,000
- Price/sqft: $207
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 247 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Steam Shower, Laundry on Main Floor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,267 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0230414015000
- Zillow Home ID: 13314320
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2909 Osceola Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% lower than in Denver, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Highland home values.
- 2915 Osceola St Denver, CO$387K211,012
- 2905 Osceola St Denver, CO$360K211,324
- 3917 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$409K211,518
- 2921 Osceola St Denver, CO$489K321,834
- 2927 Osceola St Denver, CO$491K311,696
- 2995 Osceola St Denver, CO$406K42--
- 2933 Osceola St Denver, CO$332K211,012
- 3839 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$490K432,004
- 3914 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$761K432,800
- 2939 Osceola St Denver, CO$507K322,009
- 2914 Perry St Denver, CO$633K34.52,015
- 2912 Perry St Denver, CO$695K44.52,344
- 2916 Perry St Denver, CO$678K43.752,344
- 3945 W 29th Ave Denver, CO$480K422,358
- 2920 Perry St Denver, CO$410K221,349
- 2914 Osceola St Denver, CO$415K211,317
- 2930 Perry St Denver, CO$227K21--
- 2936 Osceola St Denver, CO$459K321,635
- 2953 Osceola St Denver, CO$404K221,150
- 2936 Perry St Denver, CO$579K442,831
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!